Monday, January 18, 2010

Now this is why I should never commit to such long term projects. Its been 18 days since my last confession. Damn you Helen, now I have to make something in my life appear interesting.

I spent the weekend with a friend trying to find a tattoo artist in Perth, and have booked in at Unique Tattoo's in Subiaco. There is a month wait till my first appointment but its worth it. The studio is really nice, good atmosphere, and the staff were friendly and professional, unlike some places we went to. I have finalised my design, Im going to take it in this week and discuss it with Hank, just finishing the colouring now.


It needs a few changes, like the feather on its head, a bit wonky, but as they will redraw it I think I will let them take care of that bit.

1 comment:

Helen said...

SopheeEEEE! I can't believe you are getting a tattoo!!!!