Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mr Fox and Brian the Lion

Finally, some photos! A few weeks to catch you up on. First, Mr Fox. a Lindsay Smith Pattern I have blogged about previously. Im having some problems with his tail. I didnt really like the tail in the pattern, and it seems whenever I try and make a tail someone always says they dont like it. So for now, he is tail-less. But its ok as he is mine!



This little cutie I made for a friend, Brian, who is a Leo, and seems to have a penchant for lions. I was a bit dubious about gifting a small stuffed toy to a man, but he seemed ok with it, phew! He is so incredibly cute, I like the way he looks at you, he is inquisitive, and has a pensive, poignant look in his beady little black eyes... lol.

My 25th birthday is coming up soon. Im having a pirate themed party, although a few weeks after my birthday as its a long weekend and every one is going away! So I have my eye on this pattern, perfect for a pirate! I have been crocheting a lot, perhaps something to do with procrastinating from study? Exams in a few weeks, so its back to the grind stone!

1 comment:

Beertje Zonn said...

They are lovely!
Kind regards,

Beertje Zonn & Sonnja