Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Etsy sale and WIP Wednesday



When I woke up this morning, I had a strange email from paypal saying someone had given me money. Initially I thought it was spam, but, lo and behold, my first etsy sale! So two little finger puppets are now on their way to New Caladonia, USA!
In honour of my first sale, here are some more finger puppets, Mr Buzzy Bee!

WIP wednesday, Im working on a blanket I found at ravelry, a freeform 'pattern'. For some reason the colours have come up bad in the photo, but its nice to use some of the odd balls in my stash. The dirty blue one is actually a lovely turquoise



What an exciting morning! I feel a little sad about sending off my little creations. My sister is sure its not worth it, and Im sure they take me longer to make than I realise and perhaps I have under-valued them, but for now Im happy, and especially happy that other people like them too!

Now, to stop procrastinating and begin my study for the day...

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh Soph! Congratulations!!!!! It is so worth it as someone over in the US will soon have some of your fantastic work! Well done!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

That is fantastic news!!! Onwards and upwards!!! well done!!!