Friday, March 26, 2010

WIP Wednesday on Friday














I couldnt wait til next Wednesday to post the new pics of my tattoo, and as technically I didnt get home till very early Thursday morning, I couldnt have posted on Wednesday anyway. And at 1.00am when you haven't eaten and youve been stuck with millions of little needles the last thing you want to do is take photos.

The lighting was terrible today, I tried to take some photos of the butterfly finger puppet I made last night but they didn't turn out. Hopefully the clouds disappear tomorrow. The new butterfly is in honour of my second etsy sale! A little green boggeldy eyed frog on his way to America somewhere.
I got totally ripped off at the post office, so I really made no money whatsoever on that particular sale, henceforth I shall never go to that post office again. Lesson learnt.

All in all its been a great week. I'm on top of my schoolwork so that makes me happiest of all. 1.5 tests completed and 400 words to go on my essay, and only a billion more Chaucer chapters to read! All very modest goals for the weekend I think.

2 comments:

neca84 said...

o is absolutely amazingly beautiful.

neca84 said...

Now that was supposed to say,


your tatoo is absolutely amazingly beautiful