Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DUST team Craft swap!

Tuesday the mailman came and delivered two parcels. One was a brick pretending to be a Unit readings booklet. The other was my craft swap with Del from DELicious Designz.

Mr Flopsy Bunny has made it to my 'do not sell' shelf. My ring is in the picture too, but right now its on my finger! Ahem, maybe should have looked at what books were in the photo before taking the shot!?! Sorry!

So now I can share some pics of the two little guys that have just found a new home. Del has posted some pics on her blog also, I had forgotten how cute they were!






Blue monkey and Purple Girraffe went to Holland before they begun their journey to chilly Albany!

Thinking I might sign up for the next one, even though I dont really have the time, it was good fun!

2 comments:

DELiciousDesignz said...

Awww, little Flopsy is looking right at home there. Hadn't actually noticed the books, but now we are all going to look..LOL...too funny.

The girls just love their new animal friends - Monkey went to school today and all of my girls friends wanted him.

lyptis said...

Just found ur creations on Del's blog, so cuuute!:)

Like the little creatures in ur 'do not sell' shelf.
(And yeah, u seem to have some fun books around;)