Thursday, April 22, 2010

oh so slack blogger!


Ok finally pulling my finger out and writing in this little box.

Yesterday I sent my DUST craft swap parcel to Del in Albany. Unless Australia Post is feeling especially punctual, it should be there around wednesday next week. Im pretty excited, and when she has it I will put up some photos...Its always hard to say goodbye to amigarumi! AND I have a new product line (LOL, sounds serious) the cutest little cherry earrings. When my little sister Rebecca comes over I will take some photo's and put them on Etsy. I already have an order for a friend in Bunbury. And Del is my first guinea pig. I wore them to work yesterday and everyone loved them.

Meanwhile, I have two essays and a test due in the next week, hence not being here much! I should go read Macbeth right now!

I downloaded a pattern from ravelry, I have been wanting to make a fox for ages, and I love Lindsay Smith's designs.
This one is heading straight to my bed!

No comments: